Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 18: Editing Ujjivan Annual Report

This morning, the Director of Media Relations, Linda, came to my fellow intern Rohin and me and asked us to help her edit the Ujjivan annual report. She likes to work in the Parniaam Conference Room, so we accompanied her there. I was honored to be asked to help Ujjivan edit its annual report, as this is the document that the company presents to potential investors. The report is well-written, and I only caught a few grammatical and spacing issues. The 40-page report took the entire morning to edit, but I learned a lot about Ujjivan and its services by reading it. I learned more about Ujjivan post-crisis and the 2010 Andhra Pradesh Crisis. It has grown rapidly and is quickly becoming one of the most powerful MFIs in India. In fact, it was voted 7th best place to work in all categories for all of India. In other news, I finished my final report, and will spend the next few days editing it! This is a picture of Rohin clowning around as I take a picture of the Parniaam Conference room.



No comments:

Post a Comment