Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 35-38: Finishing Up the Internship

These last few days were relatively calm. Every day, Praneeta would have new edits for me, and I would go through them meticulously, trying to see what to change and what not to change. By Friday afternoon, the report was polished. However, it still needs the ultimate stamp of approval from Mr. Ghosh, the CEO of Ujjivan. He will spend the next week editing it, and will send me suggested edits and corrections via email. By this time next week, I hope to have a report ready to publish.

The last day of my internship turned out to be my longest one. After I had finished Praneeta's edits and spoken to Mr. Ghosh, I was supposed to receive my internship certificate. But Barnali, the internship coordinator, was sick for the day. With no other employee able to write and print the certificate, it took three hours before I managed to leave with the company acknowledging my work done there. This is a picture of my certificate.


No comments:

Post a Comment