Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 29: Service Quality

This morning I tied up the loose ends in my report. I made sure it had no errors and polished it. I then realized I needed to speak to Service Quality and Human Resources. So, in the afternoon, I spoke to the head of Service Quality, who talked about its beginning, why it was put into place, and how it is unique to Ujjivan. Service Quality is an entire department dedicated to customer satisfaction and grievances. Service Quality also has Customer Care Representatives (CCR) at almost every branch, and they help resolve any conflicts a client might have. If the client is unsatisfied with the CCR, they can call a toll-free number that connects them with the Help Desk in the Head Office. The Service Quality department is truly unique to Ujjivan, as many other MFIs seem not to care much about customer satisfaction. The picture below is of Indian Oil, by far the biggest gas company in India. In the picture, you can see one of the helpers who provides gas to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment